How to do Wadu
How to do wadu or ablutions for prayer!
1) Say: "Bismillah!" Wash both hands completely up to the wrist.
2) Rinse the mouth thoroughly, sniff water into the nose and blow it out.
3) Wash the face completely.
4) First wash your right hand and forearm, including the elbow.
5) Then wash your left hand and forearm, including the elbow.
6) Pass both your wet hands over your head, from front to back and from back to front.
7) Wipe your ears with your fingers inside and out.
8) First wash your right foot thoroughly, including the ankle.
9) Then wash your left foot thoroughly, including the ankle.
Now say Ana ashhadu an la ilaha illal-lah
wa ashhadu anna Muhammadar rasulul-lah.